two questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by btltez, Oct 26, 2007.

1. btltez

btltez New Member

just did ijailbreak for mac ppc last night. worked great. except: the main reason i did it was to get ical events/edit and i cannot seem to find it and do not know how to do it with the whole ftp thing some explain here.
    any easy way to do it?

also...after i jailbroke it...some apps were automatically added like notes/stock/maps ..can someone tell me how to delete stocks. i have no need for that and it just takes up room on my homepage. i cannot find it in installer to delete. Where would it be hiding?

thanks!
  2. incitatus

incitatus New Member

ical fix is (temporarily) not available, so you have to do it manually. Only way to delete stocks is too restore and rejailbreak but first deleting the stocks app from the ijailbreak folder. Or you can just leave it there and use customize to hide the icon.
  3. btltez

btltez New Member

thanks for the reply...that sux about the ical app but hopefully it will be back..i finally got customize to load/install and i moved stocks to hidden but it is still on the homepage...i tried rebooting yet it is still there?? any advice?
    thx
  4. londontouch

londontouch New Member

You use something like "Transmit" to log in to your touch via ssh. Then just delete it manually from APPLICATIONS folder.

Thats the only way.
  5. btltez

btltez New Member

i tried that and when i select it and click ''delete'' it says ''couldn't remove directory:failure"

what am i doing wrong?

thx
  6. londontouch

londontouch New Member

Not sure with that. Never heard of that one before. Its not so much a directory. You are going in to / first. Then applications.??
  7. btltez

btltez New Member

well i dont know what that meant either....i was using fugo for ftp so i switched to cyberduck and it worked...deleted it ....thanks