Two Questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by whitechocolit, Feb 5, 2008.

1. whitechocolit

whitechocolit New Member

Okay, I'm going out of town tomorrow and I need two questions answered quickly!
    HERE IS MY DILEMMA:
    OKAY, WORKING JAILBREAK 1.1.3, FULLY, FOR AS LONG AS THE IPTM METHOD CAME OUT, TODAY WENT INTO SSH AND DELETED 5 FOLDERS. (Keychains, SMS, Voicemail, aaaand another iPhone-type one and then one from an App I no longer had)... I go to reboot and my Passlock screen is gone... WTF IS THE DEAL?

SECONDLY, my Mail doesn't remember my password all of a sudden... I've got the fix and everything... what gives?

Anyone else experience these problems?
    My friend experienced the Mail one and he just left it alone and it magically righted itself, but I don't like to sit and wait, I need to fix!

PLEASE HELP!
  2. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    this might not help but just restore to 1.1.1, all your problems will be answered.
  3. whitechocolit

whitechocolit New Member

Lol, damnit. It seems like I'm gonna hafta, but a problem that I have is that all my music isn't on my computer.
    Does anyone know another way to make this sh*t work?
    Does anyone have a registered version of an iPod to Computer Transfer software that they can upload and share, or does anyone know of one?
  4. Paintball

Paintball New Member

Just use total commander, or SSH, to get into your ipod and go into /private/var/root/Media/iTunes_control/ and copy the entire music folder to your computer.
  5. whitechocolit

whitechocolit New Member

I don't have a Wifi at home, lol.
    My friend does, but he has not enough disk space for my ~6gb of music.
  6. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yea i hit the same snag the other day. Unfortunately i would just recommend a full restore.
    And use the DEV Team jailbreak. It seems to be the best out there.

Apple Guy made a great guide with all the info you could need to do it right. HERE
  7. whitechocolit

whitechocolit New Member

Damnit, okay, thx. I think I'll do that when I get back, did anyone's passcode or Mail problem just fix themselves?