Two Questions About the Incase Slider

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Sarcasm Siempre, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I am planning on purchasing the Incase Slider for my iPod touch sometime in the next couple weeks, and I have two questions:

1) I was planning on purchasing the Power Support Anti-Glare Film as well. Will applying the film to my iPod cause any issues with the case as far as how the case fits on the iPod?

2) White or black? (Don't think that way.)
  2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

1) No - from all reports, it ends just short of the bezel on the front side and adds some thickness to the back which will make it a tight fit, if you've read previous Incase Slider case comments (see the Search function). But it MIGHT crack, due to the excess size - some people have reported this happening, while others don't have an issue. Your mileage may vary.

2) Depends on whether you want it shiny or not-shiny. Black reportedly shows fingerprints more, while white shows dirt easier.
  3. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks for thr help. I wasn't really planning on using the back film, since my iPod is already scratched up, so that's some good news.
  4. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

as far as i know anti glare film (well for 3g at least) doesnt have a backpiece
  5. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Given that he said he had the iPod Touch, that film set DOES come with back protection.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Says so right on the Apple Store site.

But basically, from all reports, if you put the protector on right you'll be good - the bezel protection of the Slider does overlap the bezel, but you should have just enough clearance that it doesn't touch the screen protector.
  6. seven7seven

seven7seven New Member

1) No
    2) White

I have a white one on my iPod Touch with an anti glare film on front and back - works/looks amazing.