Two problems with my theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by senneken, Jun 4, 2009.

1. senneken

senneken New Member

Hello again,

I have some problems with the theme I'm creating for ipod touch 2g. At first, this one:
    I added custom speakers (when you press sound up/down buttons), and it shows the right speaker when the sound is going down. But when there's no sound at all, I made a speaker with a red cross over it, and called it silent.png like it should, I think. But when I install it with Winterboard and turn down the sound, the speaker doesn't show up. It's just the normal speaker from apple without these sound curve things.

Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Second problem: I'm editing the theme, but it has a custom lockscreen background and slider. Sadly, when I lock the screen, the custom background doesn't show up, only the custom slider is there. As background, i have a wallpaper from my iPod.

Does anyone know how to fix that please?

I will be very grateful if someone would help me.
    Thanx in advance,
    Senne

EDIT: damn, posted this in the wrong part, it should be in help..

2. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Well I can answer one of them, with the Lockscreen. You have to make sure that the pic. you use is called LockBackground.png exactly, then it should show up. I know nothing about the volume thingy, but good luck and also any thing you put in your folders name them .png.
  3. senneken

senneken New Member

W00t, thanks man! After some research, I now know that I just have to put the lockscreen in the map, and not somewhere else. And of course with the correct name.

But a new problem popped up: the old slide bar is still there, although the custom one is over it too. How can I remove the old one? :$

EDIT: well, seems like it solved itself.

The only thing i did was adding a transparent 'bottombarbkgndlock.png', which seems to be solving the problem just fine. ^^

If anyone can answer my second question, that would be awesome.

4. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Yeah just download like the most complete theme you can, like iComplete in Cydia and just look at all of it and see how all is written and make sure you make a written copy for yourself to follow for later. Good luck, and keep on reading and playing