Two JIGGY / CODING Questions, Will +REP!

Discussion in 'Jiggy Runtime Development' started by Joe Rossignol, May 21, 2008.

1. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I have some questions about Jiggy / Coding, I will give +rep if anyone can help, even if you can answer one question and not all of them!

1. I want to have the wallpaper as seen below [The grayish background with lines in it]. Is this possible or can you only have this background if you're using UIPreferences or another User Interface (UI)?

2. At the bottom of my application, I have a black button bar, just like Installer.app's [Features, Install, Update, Uninstall, Sources]. But I want to know how to link the first button to the page that appears when you first open the app, the second button go to a new second blank page [blank for now] and the third button go to a new third blank page [also blank for now until I add stuff to it.] How can I do this?

3. If you read #2, if I figure out how to do this, how will I create a button for each of those pages that sends you back to the 'home' screen [the main screen you see when you open the application] ?

Here's my code, if you need it:
  2. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if you add an image to the window does it show up above the default wallpaper and below the buttons or no? I have never tried it
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I don't really know, I'll try tomorrow.
  4. The Ax

The Ax Banned

Use this for background, its easiest

Striped Background

for the button bar i like doing

if (button = ?){
    include(YOURFILE.js)
    }

and to make a home button add another tab or a nav bar
  5. OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    You should never have to include a .js file unless your just using it for vars and consts
  6. PAEz

PAEz New Member

.....Why?