Two ipods one account

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mcbotty, Jan 22, 2009.

1. mcbotty

mcbotty New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i cant seem to sync my music ect from my itunes account on my pc to my girlfriends ipod touch that i have bought her . I have an itouch as well . (She is unable open an account) .That is why `we` are trying to use both on my one account. Any ideas from what ive said ?
  2. dudiadudia1

dudiadudia1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i dont know about auto sync but my brother and i both cancelled the auto sync and we have no problem "drag&drop"ing on each other's itunes...maybe try that...
    although u cant sync pictures or apps for that matter on someone else's itunes.
    pictures-because it syncs the entire photo library and erases what was already on the ipod
    apps-because its not urs!!!!
  3. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just synced my ipod touch and it worked on my fathers account. Is it already synced on any other compy, that may be your problem.

Oh and its an ipod touch, not itouch, you will get forum jumped for that

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If it's on the same computer there should be no issue. Just select what you want on each in the summary page for the device. If it's on two different computers you need to authorize each on both accounts and then copy the media to the other.
  5. mcbotty

mcbotty New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thankyou for all your replies , I think i am just not getting this `techology thing` bit like my spelling .