Two iPod Touch customization questions...

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Skyy, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Skyy

Skyy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hi guys, I'm pretty new here and my iPod touch is just a few days old.
    I searched around but I couldn't find anything that helps me...

first, I have SummerBoard and Customize installed and it works perfectly, however I don't have any folders in /Library/Customize/ so I don't know where to put custom images. Could someone please post the folders that need to be in the Customize folder? I know how to access the filesystem so that isn't a prob for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

and the second is there a way to change the marked three things (in all apps)? If so, how?

Thanks for any help in advance

2. realrap7st

realrap7st New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    var/root/library/customize
  3. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

there should be folders inside the/library/customize labled with things like MainSlider , Maskslider ,and Batteryimages

inside those folders you can simply create your own folder , for example , if you have your own battery image you want to use just put it in /library/customize/batteryimages/Skyy'sbattery or whatever you want to name it

making more sense?

and for the other question , do you mean like this?

4. PaulMan1813

PaulMan1813 New Member

I know this is probably a stupid question that has already been asked but I have searched everywhere and can't find the answer. I can't find the customize app in the installer and I'm going crazy trying to find it. Can someone let me know what the app is called in the installer (I can't find anything called customize in there) or point me to thread that has this info. Thanks
  5. Skyy

Skyy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Thanks for help! I made my own Carrier Image now and it showed up correctly in Customize (filenames Skyy.png and Skyy-1.png in a new folder named Skyy) but after I selected it, my Carrier said still iPod, even after a complete reboot... could this be because I have a custom Summerboard Theme installed?
    And yeah I think I mean like in the screenshot, how did you do it?^^

@PaulMan1813: Try to install Community sources first, now customize should be there
  6. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    the default colors are not withing the main app, its a default apple uses im pretty sure. we found that out when trying to customize safari, you couldnt change that blue toolbar color
  7. stupidongpinoy

stupidongpinoy New Member

hey how come that when i install customize o my ipod, the chicken logo always shows up and there's no appearance like that?????
  8. Skyy

Skyy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Just try it over and over and tap on the chicken, it will work after a bunch of taps, I tried it about 30 times, then it started.
  9. Jrman09

Jrman09 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Is there a way to change my carrier image back to iPod??? I liked it like that but it's not in Customize.