Two Icons Request. I will pay $5?

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by melih, Jan 4, 2009.

1. melih

melih New Member

Hey guys,

This isn't necessarily for my iPod Touch, but just for general use, but i thought i could ask one of you guys. I need two icons made for the game Age of Mythology. I need something clean, sharp, and good quality. An example of a icon that is very well made, is this.

Link

Now i need an icon for Age of Mythology, and Age of Mythology: Titans. For Age Of Mythology, here is a picture.

Link

I just want an icon created of his head, with a bit of the thunderbolt in it too.

For Age Of Mythology:Titans, here is the picture.

Link

I want one with both of those guys heads together. Somehow

Both icons need to be a decent size. The image i supplied is massive anyway. When i mean decent size, i mean atleast around 100px for both height and width. And both icons must NOT be square, or any of the sides for that matter, must not be solid, if you get what i mean. They have to be similar to the Age Of Empires one i posted before. Just look at that, and you will get an idea. I can't have them to be squad/rectangle/circle etc. Another example of an icon that is made the way i want it this:

Link

Whoever could do this, i will pay $5 into your paypal. I know it's not much, but atleast it's something, eh? I would really appreciate this, as i need them, but i absolutely suck at making icons, and i know a lot of you are creative, so i'm sure you could muster up something that isn't a squad from both of those pictures.

Cheers guys!
  2. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Can they be iPod icon style?
  3. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    wrong section
  4. melih

melih New Member

What do you mean iPod icon style? Do you mean how the applications on the iPod are square? If so, it can't be, because i can't have these two icons as squares/rectangles etc.

Cheers though.
  5. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Cheers.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. linkhero

linkhero New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ah, you want the logo of that game with a transparent background? that is absolutely time-consuming, sorry that I didn't say something like "I'll help" but yeah it is pretty difficult given that the background doesn't really agree with it becoming a logo like you want