two-finger tap-to-unlock

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Touchnoob0211, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    im trying to find out if its possible to have a tap to unlock, but you have to have 2 fingers instead of one tap.
    like this.

(|||||) (|||||)

you have to be touching both of them for it to unlock. the thing is, its just a .png image.
    this is requring 2.
    you can make one image that looks like that and has nothing in the middle, but it still only taps anywhere to unlock. i dont think theres a way to do this, any ideas?
  2. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

this is a really cool idea but one problem isnt it written in the Ipod it self that only one image is allowed unless you can go into its core files and somehow alter that it needs 2 images Taped like you said. that be pretty damn hard, unless there is a simple way. but im totally down for this idea
  3. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well guys i know how to do it.All i need is a user with some photoshop skills.Just PM me.

EDIT : Check out my Thread.
  4. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    thats not doing it though. i could do that in photoshop too..
    thats just using an invisible slider and ipodbar, and the fingerprints the wallpaper.
    what i was looking for is having 2 totally different png's that you have to tap to unlock.
    nice job though on what you did!!
    and yes i know its not gonna happen b/c its not written in the ipod.. just thought id share the idea

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. nick14

nick14 New Member

ya this would be awesome