Two Big Problems, Please Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by akkkmed, Apr 29, 2008.

1. akkkmed

akkkmed New Member

I've had my 16GB Touch for about three months now. I started out on on 1.1.1 jailbreak. Tried to upgrade a few times. Long story short, I successfully jailbroke 1.1.4 using iLiberty+.
    I have two issues that I really need help with.
    1, whenever I visit a website, like this one or especially FaceBook, the website doesn't remember me when I try to visit a new page. For example, if I'm on the iPod style FaceBook and try to go to somebody's picture album, it makes me sign in EVERY time it refreshes or whatever. Or like using JiveTalk, it doesn't remember who I am. This is EXTREMLY ANNOYING and I need some help.

2, YouTube always says it cannot connect. Yes I know there are fixes, but I downloaded them and it still doesn't work, even after reatarting the iPod.

So who can PLEASE HELP ME?!?
    Thanks a ton.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
  3. fparedesg

fparedesg New Member

My friend's iPod's Youtube didn't work either, so I just rejailbreaked it using the ZiPhone method. The Youtube works fine now, but I don't know anything about why Safari isn't remembering passwords. Maybe this will help. Go to Settings, Safari, Accept Cookies, and select "Always".
  4. angrysheepdog

angrysheepdog New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Next time make the title a bit more discriptive. People who are looking to help people who need it often do not know everything, and they will first look for topics that are titled something that they know they can handle.

A title like "youtube will not connect and safari doesn't let websites 'remember me', please help" would help you find people more experienced in those areas. Right now basically you are shooting in the dark for people to help you.

PS: don't make another topic, that's bothersome for others. Just next time remember to be more discriptive.
  5. akkkmed

akkkmed New Member

Ok, sorry dude.

I was on my iPod typing and I was sick of typing.

BTW---> The cookies were already enabled to always and the sites still don't remember my passwords.....
    SHOULD I RE-JAILBREAK???

And if so, what's the safest way? iLiberty+ or what? I've got no clue on what ZiPhone is. I've only heard of it...

6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Why didn't you use the Cookies Fix I gave you? Why would you not listen to someone who actually has a clue?

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

no
    add this source:
    http://gojohnnyboi.890m.com/repo.xml
    then install 1.1.3/4 cookie fix and it will be fixed.
  8. akkkmed

akkkmed New Member

I installed both sources for the cookie fixes, but when I go to Install, I see see the packages...
    And when I'm in Sources, it says both of those sources are Untitled.....?

9. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
  10. akkkmed

akkkmed New Member

I have like 5 times........