Two big errors... =(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PipaDeJose, Mar 12, 2008.

1. PipaDeJose

PipaDeJose New Member

Hi guys, im desperate. Ive those two errors since ive upgraded to 1.1.3 (and i they have appeared when i installed and fixed the summerboard i guess...).
    When i first updated it and jailbroken it, everything was ok. I got everything working perfectly fine. But then from nowhere errors started to appear.
    The first one is with the icons creation. When i try to create a shortcut in the home screen i got this message that says "Could not add this page to the home screen because an error has ocurred" (you can see a snapshot in here: http://www.mundoimg.com/foto.php?imagen=imagenes/cienciaytecnologia/95813_mundoimg__dsc00059.jpg ). And it sucks... Im mad cause i cant use my ipod to the 100%.
    The second error is that i cant install or uninstall a thing. Absolutly nothing. I cant download a new application or remove an older one. I got this message that says "Main script execution failed!". I got it everytime i try to add/remove any application.
    Do you recomend to restore it and try again from the begining? Is there a way to restore and upgrade again without losing every song and video??
    Every data is welcomed.
    Help! Im going crazy with this...
    Thanks
    =)
  2. full1

full1 New Member

yep I would reccomend you restore. You have a computer unlike me

Please Register or Log in to view images

so you could fix your in like 30mins if you restore instead of constantly looking for a fix...

Have had experience with that..
  3. nick14

nick14 New Member

Same thing happened to me 2 jailbreaks ago. i restored mine and it worked fine after so i would restore but you will lose your songs and videos
  4. PipaDeJose

PipaDeJose New Member

Should i copy all my songs and vids with some program that ive saw around there? Ive taken all my iPod files from about 3 or 4 different PC's... -_- It would be a real s**t go from pc to pc again...
    Is it possible to transfer everything to my PC so i can reload it in one only shoot?
    By the way, thank you for the answers =)