Release Tweaked Customize Themes

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Icam0, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

[Release]Tweaked Customize Themes *new*Tutorial*new*

I am working on converting themes to get them to work on Danimator's modded customize and so you don't have to backup all applications anymore. I've already made some but soon more will come and if you know a theme and you want to get them on customize just send them to me and i will convert them for you!

UPDATED TO WORK WITH MORE GRAPHICS AND TO WORK WITH 8.0: Brett's Music mod

Now available:

NEW

Guide for converting a mobilemusicplayer theme to customize mobilemusicplayer theme. Comments please, if you want i can also make guides foryoutube theme converting maps theme converting etc.

Brett's music mod:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44616&highlight=mobilemusicplayer+screenshot

Red & Black:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46384&highlight=Red+Black+theme
    (Is a compiled theme of some things, can't get an iblood theme. If someone can send me iblood i can convert that too)

Itunes skin Commercial plastic Media Buttons:http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35239&highlight=itunes+skin

To install just put the folders in the /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize folder. Example: Mobilemusicplayer theme in: /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize/Mobilemusicplayer

Note: I didn't made theme I only modified them to work with Danimator's modded customize.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
    Unofficial Skin Releases
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40608&highlight=unofficial+skin+releases

Stay Tuned and except more to come! Requests are welcome!

Attached Files:

2. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 New Member

excellent, thank you
  3. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

You're welcome
  4. OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hey this is great but a suggestion, put them on an installer repo or put them all in one zip file so we don't have to download so many,

But great job!!!
  5. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

I will upload the zip file with all of them and i wil problably release the modded green theme too, and I don't know how to make a repo so if sum1 has 1 or knows 1 please tell!
  6. Danimator

Danimator Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Good stuff! I've updated customize to 7.1 and have changed a few of the graphics in it, so ya might wanna test your theme pack out and make sure it works properly with the latest version.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

Happy to know that you've changed the graphics because a few were missing. But can you be more specific in what you've changed?
  8. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey I was just getting ready to install Danimator's Customize but I'm waiting for my sources to refresh, but I was wondering if that thumbnail you posted was and actual Customize icon cuz if it's not it should be.
  9. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the red and black stuff is bacically all my stuff
  10. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

yeah I know but I don't take any credit for the making of these themes