Tweak needed...

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Se7en02, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Se7en02

Se7en02 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    i hate do put the burden of this on someone else because of me lacking the ability to do it buuuut, somebody should slap together a tweak/patch or some other way to convince the SMS app on the iphone type in landscape mode. i'm not being crazy here but it's such a small thing thats bothering me and alot of other people, the phone can type in landscape in the internet browser but not in text specifically, and i'm not keen on paying more money for the privilege to have the ease of typing in landscape (anybody agree?) all that would probably need to be done is emulate how it goes to landscape in the browser and somehow put er' in the SMS app.

if theres any information on this hit me up with some links, i'd like to see if theres already someone hard at work, thanks!
  2. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Have you tried iRealSMS? I agree $8 is a little much for landscape but you get other nice features too.

Personally I use swirlymms. Its the same price but you get alot more for your money. picture and video messaging and the ability to send whatever else you want via text. there is no landscape mode yet but I can live without it for all the other features it has.