TV Tuner Box For My Computer.

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Blake, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Ok so, I was digging through some stuff at some friends house and I found a "Pinnacle Bungee DVD" box. What it is a small blue box that I can hook up a Coax or A/V Cables to and then send them to my computer with a USB cable. I have the installation CD but it only supports XP and below. Anyone know any software I can use for this box? I would also like to use it on OrbLive. But my main thing is watching TV on my computer where ever I'm at in my house.
  2. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Though i posted this yesterday but i guess my internet pooped out mid post. Try getting a copy of their newer tv tuner software. Just find a new tuner on their product page. Make sure the software had the viewing and guide info and see if it will work.
  3. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I did that. Evidently they don't support old hardware.
  4. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    does orb live not detect it? I never tried but orb might see it as a tuner and you can then use the orb software to view stuff on it.
  5. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if the computer does not have the correct drivers and software then there is no chance that orb is gonna detect it...