TV Show King Review

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by TheTechZone, Aug 14, 2009.

1. TheTechZone

TheTechZone New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

TV SHOW KING

Welcome to the TV Show King app review! This is a quiz game develope by, once again, Gameloft. Let's begin!

Gameplay
    The game really simulates an actual TV Show so it look's pretty exciting. First off you'll need to answer a set of questions. Each question has 4 answers that you can choose from. If you and another person chooses the right answer, then however chose the answer before him/her, get's more money. At some point, there's an announcement. Which means that you can get probably double the money if you answer first and get it right. Then the last part of each round, you can spin the wheel and you can earn more.....or loose more. You can play upto 9 rounds per game. There's also 'Quiz Attack' where you must anser as much questions as possible without getting anything wrong. The Kinds of questions there are, are Entertainment,Sports,Music,Gneral Knowledge,Movies etc. Don't forget Multiplayer. My opinion is that the gameplay is attractive and impressive.

Welcome to the show!

Let's do the quiz!

Characters
    The characters are similar to the ones you find on the Nintendo Wii. You can customize your character in many ways. The AI is balanced, both easy and hard. The only problem is that the AI takes too long to decide what answer to choose so this is why it's really frustrating. Also,if you have decided your answer before the others, then they will join your answer too, which is weird. But, i don't find much of a problem. So i'd say the AI is good, especially the character customization!

Customization-

There's nothing really to talk about this game because it's just a normal quiz game like those TV shows. The game is really interesting to me because it simulates a real Quiz show which is rather cool. The graphics,set, everything's good, except the AI must be improved.

What's good about the game is that it doesn't really take that much of space. It's only 29MB. What's great about the game is that it's only $0.99! What i should say is that the game is definitely worth buying for! My opinion - Impressive

Price - $0.99
    Worth Buying? - Yes
    Developer - Gameloft
    Score - 4.5/5​

Attached Files:

2. TDG

TDG Active Member

You need to slow down with the reviews. Your reviews today have been rather short and lacking content. Remember, quality over quantity.
  3. jbarnes

jbarnes New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    IMO, continue with all these reviews, they're great. I love reading them, although I've got most of the things you've reviewed.

Only thing I'll say bad is that you need to concentrate more on the revieing, not just explaining what the game is about, but adding your thoughts.

You're actually doing that fine, but not all of your review is that.

Continue going crazy with these reviews by all means, they're great reads

5. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    We prefer quality over quantity but you seem to have your own reviewing style. Your overall presentation is good but there are loads of typos and errors the text. Plus if it short it should also be sweet and you don't actually say very much more than a quick overview, which could probably be made out anyway just from reading the app store blurb.