TV show episodes won't group together

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chameleon2424, Feb 14, 2010.

1. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

Nov 24, 2008
    I bought the solitary v4.0 season pass from itunes, but they episodes don't group together on my ipod like other tv shows do that I didn't buy from itunes. I hate how it has each episode individually when I click into videos instead of putting them into categories. I have screenshots of what I want to happen and what is happening instead.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I want season four to look like seasons 1,2, and 3, where it has a category for them and says how many episodes and such, not listed separately like they are now.

Please Register or Log in to view images

When I click on a category for the other seasons it lists all the episodes like above, like what 4.0 is doing in the video tv show section instead of it's own category.
  2. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I've only done this with music, but select them all(of the one season) and right click go to get info? and change the number that the seasons are "out of"(total episodes from the seasons and check the box next to them) and make sure the show is the exact same(high light it and get rid of extra spaces that they sometimes add to the end and check the box next to that. they should all be grouped now.