TV out and gaming

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Frost71, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Frost71

Frost71 New Member

I was wondering.

Is it possible to use the TV out function of the Touch to put a NES game on the TV and increase the size of the buttons on the touch to use it as just a controller?
    I'm trying to play Zelda (I loved that game as a kid) and the controls are so small on the touch I can't really do much.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Frost
  2. nightspwnx

nightspwnx Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    As of right now I don't think it is possible. Maybe it will be added later you never know. I hope this is added it would be awesome.
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

thats a great idea! like a plug/play but customizable controller and games, plus multiple systems (nes, gameboy advanced, that other one that I forgot)
  4. Jrman09

Jrman09 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Doesn't it just display the screen of the touch and everything on it when you use the TV out function?? I don't have the adapter so I wouldn't know, but if you change the size of the buttons wouldn't they take up most of the screen on the TV?
  5. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    With video out (at least with 5g ipods, not sure about the Touch), it will only display music/ video on the screen, everything else is just shown on the iPod's screen.
  6. Jrman09

Jrman09 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Oh then this sounds like it has the possibility to be phenomenal!!!!....

Just like one of those plug and play TV things that cost like $15 in stores, but with NES, GBA, and iPhysics...If this works I'll get a TV adapter