tutorials new idea for a new section

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Insanelygreat01, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    idk about what you guys think but i think there should be a new section in the forum that is all Tutorials. like move all the tutorials into 1 catagory because there are some really great tutorials here and there sometimes hard to find because there in such weird catagorys. also it will be easy so you just go to tutorials for how to do pretty much anything from themeing your ipod to jailbreaking to making a free itunes account without paying. so mods if you see this consider making that a new section i think it would be very helpful even if no one else thinks its helpful at least i do ; )
  2. Distortion

Distortion New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

good idea, but thats kinda what the search bar is for, but you are right it would be loads easier
  3. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Tutorials right now are in categories that reflect their subject matter. That is pretty intuitive to me, at least. If people are educated enough, they will look in a certain section of interest and find corresponding tutorials. There are a lot of tutorials on this site, and to jumble them all together wouldn't be a service.

Perhaps in the future all tutorials could be tagged and then people could filter through them at their own leisure.
  4. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    yeah idk but like sometimes tutorials are placed in weird locations. and search doesnt alwasys work for me so idk worth a shot!
  5. High Chief

High Chief New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I approve!

Good Idea. Every time I search for help I have to scan through about 3 pages of "omg uze goggle"
  6. Socom2

Socom2 New Member

yea nice idea