iOS 3.1 Tutorials for n00bs

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by hyernado, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyernado

hyernado New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey guys, when greenp0ison comes, theres gonna be a lot of n00bs out there who dont have a clue what to do to actually use it, so, i thought, maybe the people with experience of iPhone/iPod JB'ing (like me) could make written-up/YouTube/both guides that n00bs could easily follow, post a link to their guide/preperation-site-for-a-guide, i would then update this post, and, wuzzah! Now the n00bs have a database of different sources to look at to JB their beloved iDevice!

Mine (Zapp Jackson):
    -Yours truly, Zapp Jackson
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

pro tuts are pro
  3. wyndwarrior

wyndwarrior Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  4. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ...greenpois0n will most likely be pretty self-explanatory, but there will undoubtedly be people who make video tutorials for using a program that won't even require DFU Mode.
  5. The_OneDa

The_OneDa New Member

Uh huh....
    I don't think that the "inexpierenced" owners of the iDevices will have trouble with this program, most programs like Red Sn0w have step by step guides. Also they probably won't even have to go in DFU mode so that makes things even easier for them.

But when I do jailbreak my 3.1.1 firmware I'll be pretty curious as to what you'll include in your video, so I'll probably watch it....
  6. ageis1

ageis1 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Coming from a n00b with iPods who hasn't ever experienced a jailbreak (me), this sounds like a good idea. We all pay a lot of money for our iPods and I'm sure a lot of n00bs like myself will be anxious jailbreaking them. Will anything go wrong? What if it wrecks my iPod? What do I do if it doesn’t work?...these sorts of questions would be put to rest by an easy to follow, step by step guide of what to do(even if it's not that hard

Please Register or Log in to view images

) Maybe it could include a n00b FAQ as well? I would appreciate this a lot...

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Tutorials are always good though action is better than words. Get one out on forum here when it's released and we can look at a sticky if appropriate.

Thread closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.