[tut] automaticaly add album artwork to itunes then to your device!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Doc259, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Doc259

Doc259 New Member

THIS WORKS VERY VERY WELL FROM WHAT I HAVE HERD

THIS IS A MAC ONLY PROGRAM, AND UNFORTUNANTLY... i dont have a mac XD

haha but all the reviews say it look great so if someone would please download this and try it out then post back a reply saying if it works or not that way i can put this through as a tut saying it works and how to do it... much help appreciated, thank you

Please Register or Log in to view images

ALSO i will be looking for a windows program that does this too so keep checking back for updates!

[NEW]
    USER: JACK BOWER HAS TRIED AND SUCCEDED WITH THIS PROGRAM, HE SAID IT TOOK ABOUT 10 MINUTS FOR 1000 SONGS AND ONLY DIDNT FIND THE ONES WITH OUT ANY ALBUM NAME LABBLED
    THANK YOU JACK!!!

Mac Album covef finder
    http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/music/albumartwidget.html

To automaticaly get lyrics, click this link and veiw my tutorial

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129754

-Doc
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. Doc259

Doc259 New Member

yes i know about that but to do that for each individual one takes awhile for a couple of reasons:

1. if your like me and get your songs from cds or another source/program, you have a LOT of albums to go through and get

2. this method should be automatic and fast from what i understand

3. and plus itunes feature to find album artwork with the rightclick>find album artwork only searches the itunes directory. if you have songs from anoter program or a song you put on itunes that does not have an album lable this program SHOULD from what ive read find all albums that the song is in, unlike itunes which needs to know the album name...

but like i said i have not personaly used this yet so i may be wrong so try it out and keep me posted guys!
    thanks for your input tes

4. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Weird, but are you asking for someone to write a tutorial for you then you get all the credit?
  5. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
  6. Doc259

Doc259 New Member

no no im not sayin someon else writ e a tut then i take the credit im saying could you guys try it out to see if im onto something here and you will get ful credit fo provin and explain it im just trying to find an actualy working album artwork autmatic thing and since this is mac only i put it here for you guys to try out an if it works great! tell me how ill change the thread and give you full credit for the tut!
    and btw guys the "get album artwork" in iTunes does NOT GET ALL OF THE ARTWORK!!! if you have ANY songs from a dif programor something (eg. limewire, WMP, napster) then itunes alsmost always has not found the artwork for them
    thats why i want to find a program that no matter where the mp3 is from, i will find the artwork, thats why i made this thread so you guys to test it, if it blows, then it blows and ill keep looing, this is just a work in progress, not a solution, but thanks for your help guys!

-Doc
  7. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i did get all album work today it got all my albums excpet the ones the don't have an album name and it took 10 mins for 1000 songs
  8. Doc259

Doc259 New Member

Well hey thats great it worked for you jack! ok sweet thanks ill put it in that you proved it worked, and if you wouldnt mind could you give like a description on how it works or how to use it maybe step by step or sumthing ill give full credit to you id just put it in on the main part of this thread so people know howto use it.

much appreciated!