Turtle beach headphones help

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by kennethr, Mar 22, 2010.

1. kennethr

kennethr New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey people i really need some help withthese turtle beach ( 40x ) headphones. I need to know what cable is required to hook them up to the xbox 360. My dad bought me them for christmas for 300$ but i dont know how to hook them up to my xbox andi ive checked the website forums but i dont understand what those ppl are saying lol. Anyway your assisstance would be appreciated
  2. FailSafeIsntSafe

FailSafeIsntSafe New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There are also instructions that come along with the headset also.
    I have the x3's so i think the layout might be different =/
  3. kennethr

kennethr New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Btw i looked at the directions but it isnt clear

What i sed above
  4. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

Provided that it terminates to a 3.5mm plug, some of the newer TV's have headphone ports for these kind of plugs. If not, purchase a 3.5mm to RCA converter such as this one: http://www.amazon.com/RiteAV-3-5mm-...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1269388256&sr=8-1

You'll need this too: http://www.amazon.com/3-5mm-Female-...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1269388383&sr=1-11

Plug your headphones in the coupler. Plug the 3.5mm of the converter cable in the other end of the coupler. Plug the white and red cables directly to your Xbox to receive the signal.

This is just a general overview for any type of headphones, not sure of the Turtle Beach ones have any special instructions.
  5. kennethr

kennethr New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My headphones are wireless that come with this modem looking thing that had to be plugged into the xbox but i nee the wire for the modem thingy sorry for any misunderstanding
  6. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

7. kennethr

kennethr New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Dude thank you sooo friggen much you helped me a lot.... Anyway i have a new problem, there is a faint buzzing sound.... How can i stop this
  8. xFKSxSquirrel

xFKSxSquirrel Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    new batteries