Turn your ipod touch into a iphone for $60

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mydrewbe, Apr 2, 2009.

1. mydrewbe

mydrewbe Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    THIS IS NOT FAKE
    There's at least two or three people in every group of friends who just can't stop talking about their brand shiny new iPhone, how it's changed their life and they just couldn't do without it. It's enough to make you sick to the back teeth and to add insult to injury they're absolutely right! It might just be the coolest mobile phone ever and it just keeps getting better. But they're so expensive, and you've just shelled out money on a new iPod touch. Well, now it's time to get your own back on those smug bar stewards.

The iClamp iPod Converter has been developed to give us mere mortals a chance to live the iPhone dream without having to sell a kidney. All you have to do is insert your simcard into the iClamp (any network will do - sorry O2) and clamp this device to your iPod Touch, making sure the top and bottom section are properly inserted. The onboard software does the rest - you'll see a little call icon pop up on the screen, which means your ready to make and receive calls. Hey presto - you've got yourself an iPhone, and all for under £100! There's no need for a new contract, you can surf the internet at your leisure, and generally join the iPhone crew - it's unbelievable!

Features
    Clamp with integrated conversion software to turn your iPod Touch into an iPhone.
    5 mega pixel camera.
    Comes with OS3.0.
    Compatible with all mobile networks.
    Suitable for ages 12 years+.
    Suitable for iPod Touch Generation 1 and 2.
    Size: 12 x 2.5cm.

PICTURE AND ARTICLE= iClamp

I AM ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER RIGHT NOW WHICH FORBIDS ACCESS TO SEE THE PICTURE URL, WHEN I CAN I WILL ADD THE PICTURE TO THIS POST
  2. theboss123

theboss123 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thats just.....
    Stupid
  3. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned

well seems kinda cool but stupid at the same time
    why would you wanna turn your ipod touch into a iphone? sh*t just spend the extra 100 or 200 bucks more to get the iphone

but al though it is cool to have the cam on that witch someone should make one of those just for the cam i dont care about that phone i have my phone and love it

i would jus tlike a cam on my ipod
  4. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    at first it sounded cool until i saw the pictures. that thing is FUGLY
  5. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    good potential, very very very bad execution imo...looks really ugly
  6. Cheat_Code

Cheat_Code Member

Device:
    iPhone
    is there like any possable way this could remotely work?
    i mean come on........
    what would it take to run?
  7. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It isn't bad, but it would have to run iPhone OS to be optimal. And why not buy a no-contract iPhone? Chip in $200 extra and get the real thing?
  8. Torrents

Torrents New Member

Why even bother? Seems really stupid, I would just get the real iPhone.
  9. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned

well hey dont rule anything out in now and days with all this techonlgy anything is posibal who knows it might even work

i am not saying that it dose but just givin the way the tech these days never rule anything out i put it this way if theres a will theres a way

but i do think its stupid to buy one of those anyways one wel yes cause its ugly as f*** and 2 i really dont get why anyone would wanna buy that i mean if you want a iphone buy and iphone

the only thing i would love to see for the ipod thouch is the cam/video recording and we all know it is posibal to make one of those its just the matter of someone wanting to do it and dont say apple will never alow it you do not know that did apple tell you that did steve jobs come up to you and say ya we will never do that

so untill steve jobs him self or any ceo of apple says it will never happen then i will belive it
  10. steincj

steincj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There is no way this thing works. Please, if you are thinking of buying it, don't!!!!