TTR2 customized songs?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by brianx, Jun 3, 2009.

1. brianx

brianx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    How do you make so the Taps are shown when playing the customized songs on TTR 1 and TTR 2.....? Cause I cant see the taps I have made when I am playing the customized song on TTR 1..

Can someone put a tutorial how to transfer customized songs into the TTR ( Tap Tap revenge) AND TTR 2 ( tap tap revenge 2)

And can someone make a good tutorial how to transfer the music files to TTR and the nessary files to use?
  2. .PhP-Alex

.PhP-Alex New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i remember 1.13 or 1.14 when cydia had its own TTR you could make your own songs. but i dont know now how to do it
  3. lolwut37

lolwut37 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm pretty sure you can't make TTR2 songs yet.
    For TTR you can use Tap Maker.
  4. brianx

brianx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    But then after you have transfared the Custom TTR song (Both Tap.file and M4a file).. and then play it on TTR..the sound works , but you cant see the taps so you cant play the song then what should I do? How do you restart an App E.g( Tap tap revenge).
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    And plz could someone , put a good tutorial how to make and transfere the Customize songs To TTR?

And could have solved problem such as if the Customized taps arent shown in tap tap revenge when first playing the Customized song.
  5. nIvEkShAtO

nIvEkShAtO Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the taps might not be showing because

you put them in the wrong file

you need to create a new file for that specific tap

you created it and accidentally set it to a difficulty that was not what you intended to