ttr with gh3 mod help

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by batmania15, Mar 10, 2008.

1. batmania15

batmania15 New Member

im on 1.1.4 8gb ziphoned ipod

i downloaded ttr and then applied the gh3 mod and my ipod got the ring of death and i couldnt do anything

i then had to restore

is there a certain way to download and install and can someone please supply the sources to get them i know dont have them

thanks
  2. EMPaighton™

EMPaighton™ New Member

You have to SSH into your ipod once you restart it and it gets stuck in the ring of death,

then find the new folder, i think its /~

the new GH3 files should be in that. Copy those to your computer, then delete them from your ipod, and restart it. It should restart and load fine. And you should have normal TTR installed.

Then Uninstall the GH3 mod from installer, and copy the files from your computer into your /Applications/TTR.app folder. Set them all to CHMOD 777 just to be safe.

Restart after you upload all the files, and you should have TTR with the GH3 mod and no ring of death.

Make sure the /~ folder is deleted though, but be sure to save it to your computer before deleting it.

Let me know if you have any problems.
  3. batmania15

batmania15 New Member

is there anyway that someone could send me those gh 3 files?? i don't want to take the chance of HAVING to go into a ring of death scenario

that way if someone has them myself and anyone else who would like to do this would have a alternative method

thanks and lemme know if you could provide those or know who could or means of a way
  4. EMPaighton™

EMPaighton™ New Member

I'll upload them in a second.

I edited the main background though, and just inverted the colors so it's easier to read.

Hope that's ok.
  5. EMPaighton™

EMPaighton™ New Member

Ok, I have all the image files uploaded, i didn't upload the ttr or uploadfile files. I don't think they're necessary.

i included the original main background, it's called Default2.png, so if you want that one instead of the inverted one, then just rename the Default.png to something else, and rename Default2 to Default.

here's the link

http://emp-crew.net/ipod/ttr.zip

Extract all, open the ttr folder, then move to /Applications/TTR.app and CHMOD them to 777 if they aren't already.

Let me know if it works or not.
  6. batmania15

batmania15 New Member

thank you very much ill give it a shot and let you know
  7. batmania15

batmania15 New Member

that worked!!!!!

thank you very much no problems now and works amazingly
  8. EMPaighton™

EMPaighton™ New Member

Not a problem.

Glad to have helped.
  9. amorphis7

amorphis7 New Member

how do i set them all to CHMOD 777

Please Register or Log in to view images

?? thanks.
  10. EMPaighton™

EMPaighton™ New Member

You should be using CuteFTP Pro

Just select all the files, then right click an use the bottom option, CHMOD, then change the numbers to 777 and hit ok.

If you don't use CuteFTP let me know what you do use so i can tell you how.