TTR Update

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by FreshlyCutFries, Mar 18, 2008.

1. FreshlyCutFries

FreshlyCutFries New Member

This post was taken from the TTR section, and I think is worthy to report here so developers will actually see it.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the app, but it's time for an update now.

I've understood that the developer has stopped updating the app, which is sad, because I feel that there are still a lot of things missing.

- The ability to fail a song. It has to be challenging sometimes, otherwise the app gets boring. Imagine, what would Guitar Hero be if you could get through all songs just by tapping however you like?

- Long notes. Because it's necessary.

- A better scoreboard. The score that is displayed on the app right now just shows some random numbers, and you actually have no idea how well you really performed. You should be able to see the % or maybe even the note streaks!

- Oh another thing. Starpower! By tilting your iPhone slightly upwards of course, that would be so cool!

I just feel that this app has got awesome potential, and that it could be so much better than it already is!

Could someone please make an app like this? I don't know if you are allowed to update the one already developed though, or if you have to start from scratch...
  2. jls25

jls25 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i totally agree with u...becuase these features wood be amaizng if they were in the actual TTR game
  3. beezy

beezy New Member

agreed fully, maybe sum1 can continue the deveoplment of the app with the original producers consent, maybe with the SDK itll be easy, with all the pre-wrtien code so far? i no develpoer, but that can work right?