TTR Problem, Help Please.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Gaming Warrior, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Gaming Warrior

Gaming Warrior New Member

Ok, i managed to get threw jailbreak 1.1.2, connecting via ssh, installing iphone apps with out needing to ask question but now i'm stumped.
    I got TTR and it was working fine, i installed a few more apps and it warned me i was running out of room. so i went and moved the app folder, all apps work fine expect for TTR which works till i select iTunes Library and then it just exit make to summerboard. I have tried reinstalling TTR, no luck. Why is this happening and how can i fix it?
    -=Woops sorry, Can an admin move this to games=-
  2. Gaming Warrior

Gaming Warrior New Member

ANYONE?
    It worked again when i got up today then i just tried again, and its back to quitting to main menu :S
  3. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

you should download boss tool. perhaps the problem is that there is such little space in your app partition that when ttr searches for tracks on the internet it over loads the partition space and it just exits. perhaps im wrong, but if i were you i would download Boss Tool

With boss tool, you can move all of your apps from your app partition (which is only 300 mb) to your media partition (which if you have a 16gb ipod is 14.5 gbs)