TTR on Safari

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bubs58, Jan 10, 2008.

1. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Is it possible for some magical person on this site to put TTR on a homemade website so that's its playable without jailbreaking

Also should I jailbreak my iPod? If I do, and in a few years when I need a new battery will apple still do it even though its been hacked?

Also this isn't bubs its his buddy
  2. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes, do yourself a favor and Jailbreak that iPod Touch. If you ever run into any physical problems such as cracked screen or whatever, and you want to take it back to Apple to get a new one or whatever, you can just do a full restore which will make it look just like it did when you took it out of the box. There is no way they can tell it was jailbroken after you restore it.

I promise your iPod Touch will be 100 times more fun and useful once jailbroken.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Is it possible for some magical person on this site to put TTR on a homemade website so that's its playable without jailbreaking----Too much effort involved

Also should I jailbreak my iPod? --------Yes its totally AWSUM

If I do, and in a few years when I need a new battery will apple still do it even though its been hacked?------ Do a restore and just put 100 songs on.... they wont have a clue
  4. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    restoring will compleatly cover it hmm... Any stories of jailbreak jamming of messing up an iPod permentaly?
  5. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    theres absolutely no way that you can "mess up your touch completely" by jailbreaking. if anything EVER goes wrong, you can always restore. you can delete your entire OS partition and still restore like it was brand new. theres 0 chance of a bricked ipod touch.
  6. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    are you sure? because my friend will be real mad

Please Register or Log in to view images