TTR no name entry screen :(

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by AdamTheZombie, Jun 28, 2008.

1. AdamTheZombie

AdamTheZombie New Member

hey guys. I'm new to the threads and new to my iPod touch. I had no problem with TTR until I updated it and now it doesn't bring up the name entry screen. Wouldn't be a problem except I can't post high scores and when I create a beat, it posts some weird number instead of the name I would have chosen. Sorry if I missed a solution to this, I tried searching. Thanks.

-AtZ
  2. AdamTheZombie

AdamTheZombie New Member

come on guys... Lol. You guys are like iPod geniuses. Ya got nothing? Anyone even heard of it? When I update to 1.7 it brings up the main menu when I start instead of the names input. Is there a settings screen or anything I can access?
  3. PatrickG

PatrickG New Member

just go look for a lower version and ssh and put it in your ipod, and there you go
  4. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Did you try reinstalling it? If not try that.
  5. THaToNeGuY

THaToNeGuY New Member

6. AdamTheZombie

AdamTheZombie New Member

Yeah, I tried re-installing... the udate up to 1.7 still causes it to not bring up the name entry screen. Weird. I guess I'll just downgrade despite the 5 minute (exaggeration) wait to open the itunes list.

If anyone knows a solution, please let me know!