TTR Idea

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by EMPaighton™, Mar 15, 2008.

1. EMPaighton™

EMPaighton™ New Member

Feb 5, 2008
    I posted this in the TTR game section, waited 24 hours, and in the Tech section, waited 24 hours, still no responses. i don't know if it's normally supposed to do this, or if it should be/can be implemented.

Is there a way to make any song you download from iTunes library, automatically go into the downloaded songs taps?

well first, is it supposed to do that anyway. and if it is, i'd like to know what i'm supposed to fix to make that happen.

but i have ttr on 1.1.3 with gh3 mod working fine, name saves all that, but is there any way to make it save the taps you download from the library?

Keep in mind what i'm asking here, i know how to put mp3s/taps into the downloaded songs section of ttr, i'm asking if there's a way to make any tap you download, save to the downloaded taps location.

maybe if you set a symlink from Media/TTR/Music to Media/iTunes_Control/Music or something and just edited ttr to save downloaded taps, not to /tmp, but to /Media/TTR/Taps.

if i knew how to edit programs, i would. but i don't, so i'm asking if there's any other way to do this.