TTR "Create New Beats"

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by spinner2729, Feb 9, 2008.

1. spinner2729

spinner2729 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys,

I created a new beat to one of my songs from my library by clicking on "Create New Beats" from the main menu of TTR. I picked my song (Symphony of Destruction) and made the tap/beat/whatever you call it. After that, it kind of froze, then took me back to the Home screen. I thought I lost it, but it shows up when I go to iTunes Library. So, I guess it worked. However, the tap I made isn't in /private/var/root/Media/TTR/Taps/iTunes/Megadeth, it's just an empty folder. So what happened to my .tap file? I wanted to move it over so I could play it without WiFi, but there's nothing there. Any suggestions?

P.S. Also, where does TTR download it's taps from? I mean, supposedly my tap I created was "uploaded" somewhere and is downloading it when I play it, right? So I could maybe download it and save it myself?
  2. linkinlistener

linkinlistener New Member

same thing happens to me sometimes when i want to do that, i thinks it is just a glitch in the app, where itsometimes doesn't actually acurrately save the .tap.
  3. spinner2729

spinner2729 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So is there any way I can retrieve my .tap file?
  4. EMPaighton™

EMPaighton™ New Member

it should be in your root/tmp folder.

ttrtemp.tap is the file name, always there for me. It stores the last used tap file, so if you played one online and want to save the tap it should be there,

if you want to put songs on your ipod so you can play offline,

the music directory is

/var/root/Media/TTR/Music
    and
    /var/root/Media/TTR/Taps
    for taps.

those locations work for me if you have any problems let me know via email

EMPaighton@EMP-Crew.net

Hope this helps.
  5. mbk

mbk Banned

mine is not in any of those directories.

help plz