1. hardaysknight

hardaysknight New Member

I have installed ttr and it worked so I installed the guitar hero 3 theme and now it won't load the iTunes library it will ether freeze up or crash and go to the springboard...so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still won't work...can someone help me out??
  2. uberaeth

uberaeth New Member

You need a wifi connection when you open it and you need to download songs before you can use it.
  3. yashrg

yashrg Member

even though I have downloaded songs for ttr, it crashes. I am on firmware 1.1.4
  4. rutgersfan147

rutgersfan147 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have 1.1.4 and i downloaded a few songs from the "TTR Songs - javier" category in installer. i ssh-ed into my ipod and changed permisions of the media folder, the TTR folder, the Music Folder and the Taps folder all to 755. Then i changed the permissions of all the songs and taps to 755. I got Welcome to the Jungle to work but whenever i try to open any other of the 3 or 4 songs, it just crashes TTR and brings me to the home screen. The other songs show up in "Downloaded Tracks" but they just won't play. Help anyone?
  5. skaman34

skaman34 New Member

I am having the same probelm as you rutgers but i dont have time right now to try this but try changing the permissions to 777 not 775 becasue i know that 777 works a lot moreon 1.1.4. and i hope your're winSCP because im pretty sure in other SSH prgram you have to set the permission to 0777 instead of 777