TTR closes by itself

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by moses24680, Apr 19, 2008.

1. moses24680

moses24680 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When i open TTR and click itunes library the app closes and sends me back to my springboard. The same thing happens with my NES emulator sometimes when i am finished with a game and want to go back to the ROM list. What is wrong with TTR and how can i fix this?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Are you able to SSH? You need to SSH into your iPod then right click the files and change the permissions to 0755.

SSH
    Winscp
  3. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I think you need to have WiFi.

You do need to have WiFi for it to work
  4. moses24680

moses24680 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Idk what SSH is, im great with computers....but i just bought my touch. All i know is SSH has to do with internet client servers. but what does it have to do with me getting into my library from TTR. Oh yeah and my songs are downloaded from frostwire and i took the time to edit them and add album artwork and info, but i have played songs from my itunes library before on TTR and i havent made any major changes. All i did was group my songs into albums so i didnt have 20 songs from one artist and that much of the same album artwork.
  5. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Follow the links in my above post and then change the permissions to 0755. Those should explain quite a bit, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask. gl
  6. moses24680

moses24680 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    These programs are to put files on my touch so how will it stop TTR from closing. Thats my problem. I open TTR and try to go into my library to play songs and it closes itself.
  7. x6blues

x6blues New Member

They allow you to access the files of your touch. So you can add, remove, and modify files. Thus, permissions. If the permissions aren't correct then the program won't function properly, so your problem with it crashing. Just set up a program then change the permissions. That should work for you. gl