TTR 1.1.3/1.1.4 fix For Downloads And Username!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Khaos, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Please don't get mad at me or ban me for posting this here, I am only doing this because i think most people that are looking for a TTR fix for 1.1.3/1.1.4 would be looking here...

I have already made a thread in the TTR sections of this website, it tells how to fix the thing where every time you start TTR you have to enter your username and the fix for downloading songs...

Here: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51159

Again don't be mad at me and any questions please post them on the thread link above me not here...I read the rules and it didnt say anything about posting a link to another thread...

THX again and if it is a problem just tell me and i will delete this post
  2. jfb392

jfb392 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You should probably also include chown -hR /var/mobile/ at the very end, just to be safe.
  3. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What do you mean by that? The commands at the top for making symlinks between the Media and Library folders, you dont need the chown -hR /var/mobile...
  4. jfb392

jfb392 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    After moving and linking these folders, many will be owned by root, which will cause problems in some applications that need write access.