trying to jailbreak 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by macgeek21, Nov 22, 2007.

1. macgeek21

macgeek21 New Member

i am trying to jail break 1.1.2 but i get stuck at the point where i have to downgrade to 1.1.1. i get the unknown error 5 when trying to downgrade using the 1.1.1 file i have. could the file be corrupted? if that is the case then is there somewhere else that i could get it.
  2. punkvader77

punkvader77 New Member

grrrr

im having the same problem man!!! i need to know how to fix it. im trying to jail break a iphone..
  3. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. macgeek21

macgeek21 New Member

thanks hopefully this will work. i know i ran into something online where it was giving instrutions on how to downgrade and it did mention this error but i can't find that now and i don't remember what it was. this is the problem with error messages in general i mean if your not going to give a good description of what happend why even generate an error message.
  5. termin8or123

termin8or123 New Member

Um, restore your iPod. If that doesn't work, restart your PC then restore by holding the home button and hold the turn off button on top. When the apple logo appears let go of home, then another image should appear. Restore your iPod with iTunes, then once that is done... Restart everything PC, touch, etc. Then once that is done go to iTunes and downgrade.