Trying to get this done quickly x_x

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by DxTania, Feb 1, 2008.

1. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Jb my 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 using ijailbreak, now idk if this is normal but all my apps were in uninstall but not shown so i reinstalled ect.

But the only reason i upgraded was for the free lyrics app but it asks me for a password, is there a fix for this yet?

If i were to restore to 1.1.1 jailbreak and then go to 1.1.3 is there a 100% chance I would get it? I'm deperate ahh

it will not let me uninstall summerboard or categories it says it failed and for summerboard it says it may render my 3rd party apps unusable but summerboard isn't even there as an icon...

it says 'Main script execution failed!'
  2. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    anybody?? i'm going to kill myself if there's no fix for this by monday x_x

EDIT: Now it's not letting me uninstall anything its all main script execution failed
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Are you on a mac or pc? It can be done quick if your are familiar with the process. I redid mine last night with the new 1.1.3 Dev update and it is by far the best. The only thing of importance to me and it's not a ig deal is Customize but it will be updated soon I'm sure. Go back to 1.1.1 JB and install Oktoprep. Then do 1.1.2 JB and install BSD System and SSH. I believe SSH can't be done y checking the box on the 1.1.2 JB when you run it. After that is done use the new 1.1.3 Dev Team upgrade. Install the min stuff you need. Then download the ijailbreak.com 0.4.1 program and it will load the iPhone apps in about 30 secs if I remember right. Get BOSS Tools and move the Fonts, and Apps to regain some space. Then you can install Sommerboar and all the other goodies.
  4. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    After trying a few different methods in search of the best one I think I had it down to a science. I want to say it too less than an hour. The last jailbreak takes a bit but it does it on it's own. Do you have all the Firmware downloaded? ijailbreak 0.4.1? The 1.1.2 JB? You can only do the 1.1.2 using iTunes 7.5. I set up another user account on my mac and then used Timemachine to go back to when I had 7.5. I trashed the iTunes Music folder and did the 1.1.2 jailbreak and it worked great. I had to us iNdependence once after 1.1.2 I think to get it out of recovery mode but it only took a few seconds. Make sure you don't skip 1.1.2 as when I did it wouldnt sync purchased music. Let me know on the firware as I can send a link or upload to my iDisk so you can download all at one time. Good luck!
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Also, make sure you use the 1.1.1.and 1.1.2 that say iPod and not iPhone.
  7. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I deleted all my firmware downloads from my computer after my succesful 1.1.2 jailbreak :/

What do you mean by ijailbreak 0.4.1 sorry I don't take note on names and I can be a litle illeterate heh.

I have iTunes 7.6 although I do have a laptop with a VERY old version of iTunes, there must be some way to get it to 7.5
  8. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Mac or PC? I will try and get everything into a folder and PM you the link to download. I have a copy of 7.5 for mac but not iTunes right now.
  9. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have a PC, and thanks so much for doing this, I really have to leave now, but as soon as I get back I'll start :]
  10. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    No prob, I will see what I can do.