Trying to get rid of embarrasing picture...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by roldy, Jan 22, 2008.

1. roldy

roldy New Member

Hey so I put this wallaper from the "wallpaper" app from appaday source into my library. The only place I can find it on my ipod touch is in settings, general, wallpaper, then it's with all the wallpaper that the touch came with. This wallpaper is reallllly wierd, the only reason I saved it was because it is kind of an inside joke with my friend and I wanted him to see it. I really wanna get it off my touch cause it would be reallllly awkward if anyone found this lol. I use winscp and I couldn't find where the regular ipod touch wallpapers were or the wallpaper that I saved was which I'm guessing is the same place. Does anyone know the place where I can find these wallpapers so I can delete this embarrassing picture, or any other way of getting it off my touch? If you know how please comment or pm me!
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you just re-sync your pictures file, it should overwrite your current one.
  3. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Im pretty sure wallpapers are in private/var/root/library/wallpaper/
  4. kappatango

kappatango New Member

I cant believe you made so many duplicate threads...... I have seen no less than 2 others in other forum sections by the OP on this question.

If you need help, fine, just post once in the relevant Section.