Truthfully - This should prove how nobody should want an iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Tonypker13, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Tonypker13

Tonypker13 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  2. Touchtacular

Touchtacular New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Why is everyone trying to discourage people from buying the freaking product? Just leave your opinions to yourself. If you can't say something productive, don't say anything at all. If you don't want it, don't buy it, and don't go around spamming the forums up with random threads.
  3. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    It's a forum about "Multitouch devices". Pretty sure people are entitled to their opinion whether it agrees with yours or not.
  4. Duykur

Duykur Banned

To quote George Carlin: "You are entiltled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine, but My opinion is that you shouldn't be entitled to your opinion."
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Opinions about a product that hasn't been released yet.. hmm.. Btw, the iPad is not a computer and it was never said to be.
  6. Tsubame

Tsubame New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    While trying to be funny, the comic just reeks of hyperbole. I actually kinda chuckled at the first few panels, but then it just got dumb.

Flash utilized on just about every website? I can think of maybe two websites I'd want to go to that use Flash, and one of which I won't be able to use in Japan (where I'll be living for a while) anyway.

Also, the pricepoint thing again, it's not a laptop and I really wish people stopped trying to make that comparison. And the donation to haiti, really? Well, you better not buy ANY device ever again in your life then, cause darnit, that money could go to some charity at any point in time!

That said, the first couple panels got a little chuckle out of me. And darn right I want to play tap tap on that screen

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Zc456

Zc456 Member

This is starting to get pathetic.
  8. SkaterGOD/DOOD23

SkaterGOD/DOOD23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Then what is it?

A blown up hybrid of the iPod Touch and iPhone that serves no purpose except to make your experience.. "bigger."
  9. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Um.. a tablet? And are you saying you don't want a bigger experience? You don't want a big screen TV? Or a big computer monitor? And, like I said in another thread, we only know of what it's capable of now. We don't know what kind of apps will be developed specifically for the iPad with its 9.7" screen.
  10. Zc456

Zc456 Member

Your annoying me - but I will say this. Its more then just about screen real esate. We haven't even seen full, even growing, list applications that's designed for this device yet, aside from what we saw at the demo. Who knows they may be applications that make more sense on the iPad then the iPhone or iPod Touch.