Troubles With Ibluenova

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Ktawesome, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Ktawesome

Ktawesome New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So, I have Ibluenova on my ipt 3g and, When I try to connect on my LG Env2 it asks for a Passcode. I tried 0000, 1234, ect and then it says Pairing" for a few seconds, then "pairing incomplete. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks!
  2. Dabone

Dabone Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well I know ipod touch 3g support is experimental so it may not work quite right. Here is the link to his twitlonger- http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8k7j4
    Some info on iBlueNova:
    - iPod Touch 2g is supported (no support for iPod Touch 1g, since it has no bluetooth hardware). iPod Touch 3g support is experimental.
  3. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try going the other way... in iBlueNova turn Visible on and then with your phone search for it. In iBN's settings you can change the default passcode if needed.
  4. humanidt

humanidt Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    @sageDieu this worked for me, thanks. But it does seem to have an issue with the enV2 (maybe other phones too, I don't know). It can't send pictures with a resolution of 1280x960 or higher (considering the only higher one is 1600x1200) It can only send 640x480 and 320x240. It also can't send video through bluetooth, only by Video message.
    I don't know the largest resolution that the phone can recieve, only send. But you probably only have to send camera pix from your phone to ipod, not the other way around. Thats the only reason I use it.
  5. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    iBlueNova dont work on my iphone, I tried to send a picture to another phone and on the other phone it asks for a pin and I enter 0000 but it says "failed" on the iphone, how can I get it to work? I have tried it the other way around aswell from the other phone to the iphone but it just stays stuck on "connecting"
  6. AMM101902

AMM101902 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    try the last 4 digit of the phones number
  7. Code Name_Raven

Code Name_Raven Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    my phone and iPod have 00 as the default password for both. Try that, but you can change the iPod password in iBluenova.
  8. d.wig

d.wig New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've heard people on this site say that Verizon phones rarely seem to work well at all. spittin that out there.
  9. IamMartin

IamMartin Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It will not work with ANY Verizon phones as they cripple the Bluetooth technology on their phones.

iBluenova is still, however, extremely unreliable and it seems like the developer has given up on the project.
  10. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If someone sends me a song, how do I make it show in the ipod music player with all the rest of the songs?