Trouble with Comiczeal and Syncdocs

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by snapshotty, May 25, 2009.

1. snapshotty

snapshotty New Member

Hi guys,

I tried following the instructions on Comiczeal's website, but whenever I select Syncdocs to sync, I'm taken back to the comic download screen (instead of a progress screen, like in the demo video).

A message pops up eventually, telling me that the download was successful, and that I had uploaded and downloaded zero files.

I disable my firewall when I'm trying to sync, so I don't think it's that. Can anyone help me please? I got a 32GB iPod Touch solely for the comics.
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try iComic or myComics...

Please Register or Log in to view images

I've used ComicZeal without a problem fyi. Their sync app is the best that I've used to date or all comic transfer progs. Have you checked your router? If you're still having problems drop the ComicZeal dev a line as I have found him very open to individual support.
  3. spacelord

spacelord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I had that happen to me and I had to restart comic zeal.
  4. bobondanet

bobondanet New Member

I am having the same problem since OS3.0. Some will sync, other will always fail with 0% download reported. It appears to be buggy wifi as I have to continuously reset the wifi (on and off) to get it back. I do have a single band Airport Extreme with multiple Macs on 802.11n, the iphone is 802.11a/b/g?
    I believe someone reported setting airport to 802.11g compatible but that would slow down my mac network, dual band Airport is an expensive upgrade to fix this. Any similar results?