Trouble removing rebel touch case?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by senic, May 19, 2009.

1. senic

senic New Member

Hey I just got my rebel touch and I put it on but now im havin some trouble gettin it off, seems to be on there really tight and if i pull it off it seems like it might break. Thanks for any help
  2. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try taking off the corners first. Just be careful, and it shouldn't break.
  3. dagr8est

dagr8est Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    My next case is going to probably be an all white rebel, but this is the thing I worry about. Taking the brace on and off...
  4. Crigger540

Crigger540 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Switcheasy Rebel Touch

As you can see in these photos I am a big fan of the Rebel Touch. Before you use a Rebel clean your ipod really good and plan on it being on for a while. I think of the Rebel as a semi-permanent case. The spines are hard to get off, but they hold up well. The case part however is never the same after you take it off. The edges stretch out and then start to over hang. The colors hold up better than the black (black is basically unusable after you take it off). To sum it up, the Rebel Touch is a great case, try to avoid the black, and plan on leaving it on for a while.

I have the black, white, red, and blue cases and the Solid red, see-through red, black, white, orange, blue, and purple spines

Attached Files:

5. G_d

G_d New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hey Crigger540... how did u get all those colors? i am trying to get a rebeltouch but can't find those
  6. G_d

G_d New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i want one! lol