Tried everything and cant get NES working...

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by Indie, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Indie

Indie New Member

I have 1.1.4 jailbroken, and the nes 2.5 (the newest) installed. I tried using a repo made for 1.1.4 and that didnt work. I manually made the folders and everything and I still cant get the NES games to show up. When I SSH into my ipod this is the path

Private/var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES

I think it might be because of the private in front of that? but thats impossible to remove....

any help would be sexy.
  2. jeffers

jeffers New Member

i'm having the same problem and it's driving me nuts. i can't get any of the emulators (NES, GBA, gpSphone) to work, either by SSH'ing or installer.app'ing. i've set permissions, checked the locations, everything.
  3. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Hey i'm here to help , do you have aim aol messenger ? its faster to help you there !
  4. jeffers

jeffers New Member

i don't

Please Register or Log in to view images

only msn at the moment
  5. AndrewBucklin

AndrewBucklin New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I got it working fine... --Installed the new version of the NES emulator (make sure it's the new one, so refresh your sources... If you have the old version, it should just show up as an update... --worse case, just uninstall the NES emulator, and install the new version)

Then add 123locker.com to your sources. It has a NES ROM Package that will work with the new NES emulator. Has the most popular ROMS.

Good luck!