Transporting, storing and reading PDF docs on Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Serap, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Serap

Serap New Member

Okay, okay, i know there are like hundreds of posts on this topic, and believe me, i've read a few...but imagine if you will, that i have NO technical understanding what's so ever, and that i have only recently as of 3 days ago, joined the ipod revolution (before that i was still using a disc man)

This is my problem: I am going backpacking overseas, on many long flights,and various areas with NO net connection whatsoever. So how do i put/download/transport (whatever you want to call it) my favourite books which i have as PDF documents (approx 200kb each) onto my Ipod touch?, and STORE them there...to read when bored with no net connection??

Some of the posts i've been reading suggest reading it through Safari, through my email...but i reiterate this won't help when i have no net connection.

Is there something as simple as 'drag-and-droping' these documents on to my ipod itouch???

Once again many apologies if this has been covered to death...but i'd like this to be explained to me, as if i were a 5yrs old (actually they'd probably understand it more than i would at this point)

Thanks