Transmission Question...

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by MrFairladyz, Mar 1, 2009.

1. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I couldnt really find a very positive answer anywhere else... so any transmission users out there... im at around 72% of my download. I have 2.0 mb "failed dl" does this mean my data is effed up now? do i have to restart the whole freakin download???

also.. i have 1.9gb out of 2.6 gb downloaded. transmission has said this for a while (when i paused it i had 1.9gb, then i started it again)... since i started it again i have downloaded over 100mb (which should have pushed it to over 2.0gb). is the counting thing just inaccurate or do i have a problem?
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Try "Verifying Local Data". Select the *******, go to Transfers > Verify Local Data.
  3. MrFairladyz

Device:
    iPod touch
    did that each time after i starrted it again because it said data not available unti i did that

Please Register or Log in to view images

still no good...i guess i should just wait until its done

4. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    That shouldn't cause a problem.. I stop and start *******s all the time without fail. What version are you using? Did you touch the files at all at any time? Like moving or modifying them?
  5. MrFairladyz

Device:
    iPod touch
    Transmission 1.34 (6778)

kept it on the desktop...
  6. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You keep all downloaded files on the Desktop? And why haven't you updated? Latest version is 1.51. And its bound to have fixed many problems. Maybe even ones you're facing right now.
  7. MrFairladyz

Device:
    iPod touch

i dont want to re download the whole thing... do you think i can pause, update and continue..

thnx for the help

edit: no this is like the only file i have on my desktop, dno why i put it there. also i run synaptic package manager every once in a while... not ofetn enoguh though 0_0

edit: lol it says 2.0 gb now