Transformer Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by EricW75, Aug 13, 2008.

1. EricW75

EricW75 New Member

I recently download transformer for my iPod touch and merged the media files. I just uninstalled it but the iPod app was still there. I went to reinstall it but it said the app is only for iPod touch. I am really confused and don't know what to do. Could someone please help me? Thanks in advance!
  2. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Go to the jailbroken apps section -- there'sa Transformer help section. I think the transformer app is finding the phone app or something so it thinks you have a phone
  3. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    uhh that kinda sucks. see if you can find the .app folder on here and put in on through SSH.

then remove all the stuff

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just for future reference: if you just wanted the iPod app, it's in Cydia (don't need to install Transformer & overkill just to get the app).
  5. biggy204

biggy204 New Member

I have the same issues but i dont have the "ipod" icon, it just wont let me reinstall "Transformer" so i can trick people into thinking i have an iphone lol when people are already confusing my itouch as an iphone already (cant they tell there is no ear piece on my ipod lol)
  6. EricW75

EricW75 New Member

SSH and delete mobile phone app