Transer stuff from ipod to iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by J-Phone, Jan 31, 2010.

1. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok i just got a iphone and still got a ipod touch. I am going to return the ipod touch back to the store(90 days warranty) and get $200 back. I was wondering if i can transer everything that is on the ipod to the iphone. I know how to transer the apps, music, and vids but i mean like contacts, notes, ect. Btw can i transermy saved games from the touch to the iphone?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok i plugged in my iphone and got to the setup page. DO i set up as new or set up from my ipod?
  2. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    On itunes click file and then transfer purchases. For your contacts i think all you have to do is sync your touch.
  3. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I'm not sure if it works the same with everyone, but I've restored my iPhone numerous times and every time I re-install my save-games still work, both for my iPod and iPhone. Syncing keeps them up to date with each other, some-how.. I have a feeling it might save it somewhere with iTunes when it syncs.
  4. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You could do it through SSH which is what I always do in case a back-up gets messed up. It's always good to be safe.

var/mobile/Library is the directory where you can backup your contacts/notes.
  5. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    cool thanks, i got everything back except for a fews pics and songs.