Trade my canadian funds for us funds .

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by facebookfan21, Jul 15, 2008.

1. facebookfan21

facebookfan21 New Member

Hi everyone , since the recent canadian tax laws on software , we can't buy apps trough the appstore in canada . So i was wondering if somebody who only purchases music would like to trade his account with mine . Dunno if it's legal but i dont think this is illegal . I just wanna buy a game ( poker ) then im gonna give my last credit to the volunteer person . Thanks everyone .
  2. A Pug

A Pug New Member

You can't give credit *cough*
  3. facebookfan21

facebookfan21 New Member

Ywah i know thats why i want poker tough im gonna give my five bucks in my itunes account ( somebody will go on it and spent it ) if he let me use 5 of his credits to download poker !
  4. slonate

slonate Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    LOL. It's either legal or illegal. There is no in between. That's one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile.
  5. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

Wait, what? What's this about not being able to buy software in Canada through the app store? Got a cite or link to something about this? 'Cos I've known Canadians who have purchased App Store titles without any problems.
  6. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

I'm in Canada and I can buy apps just fine.
  7. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

And I know another Canadian user here who regularly comments on my blog who has bought a number of App Store titles.

I dunno what the OP is smokin' but it sounds like pretty good stuff.
  8. UncleChuckle

UncleChuckle New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What the f*** are you talking about? I'm in Canada, with a Canadian iTunes account, and have bought multiple apps.
  9. SusieJ

SusieJ New Member

I can't buy a single thing with my itunes card from canada. I have to use american funds to do so. If people are getting stuff using their canadian cards then can someone please tell me how because my only solution is getting a friend to bring me american cards from the states...
  10. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Why trade your Canadian iTunes account with an American one?

That doesn't really change anything. If you have a credit card linked to your Canadian iTunes account then you can purchase and sync Applications in a snap. If you're using iTunes Gift Cards then it seems that they don't function with applications using the Canadian App Store cause of Canadian laws.

& No trading of iTunes accounts on this forum either because first its unsafe and could easily be fooled.