Trade for iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by badapple18, Oct 8, 2007.

1. badapple18

badapple18 New Member

hey all,
    I have been thinking and even put up an add on craigslist to see if i can catch any takers(2 so far). What do you all think of trading an iPod touch for an iPhone? the at&t bill doesn't bother me or anything but after using the ipod touch and an iphone i feel left out. i know the iPhone firmware was just hacked today and i know the touch isn't far behind but little things like the chrome back and the lack of an on board speaker really bother me now. plus the iphone feels better in your hand. i already have a cell phone through my work that is paid for in full so like i said the bill wouldn't bother me to bad (plus since i have another phone i do not need 900 minutes). To be able to leave that other cell at home on the weekends and nights i think would be worth the 60 bucks a month alone. oh i have an 8 gig ipod touch if it makes a difference. my first taker had a 4 gig iPhone so price wise pretty fair.
  2. itouchedatouch

itouchedatouch New Member

I think its a good idea if you don't mind being signed with at&t, I mean its your own choice, but if you want an opinion I think you should do it, just make sure you meet up with the trader and inspect the iphone.
  3. iTyler

iTyler New Member

the 4gigs will go very fast. I would suggest getting the 8 gig iPhone if you have to get the iPhone. Me personally I'm fine with the touch