tracklist in landscape

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by marko, Jan 24, 2008.

1. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok, i must be doing something stupid here, but im new to the ipod. When i first bought it, i had some individual tracks that i grouped together as an album (kind of like "various artists") they all had the same artwork and everything was fine. NOw, i downloaded a track from iTunes and instead of that 1 song showing up as a new album i just changed the info on it so that it was part of one of the previous albums (i.e. changed the album name to "various artists".. I gave the artwork from this downloaded track to all others on that album and in iTunes everythign is fine. On the ipod, when im in the normal portrait mode i see this album and all its tracks, but in landscape mode with the coverflow, i see the album but when i tap it to turn it over theres only this one downloaded track there and i have to stand it up to forward to one of the others.
    this is a pain cos i use the ipod in the car in landscape.

sorry if this is a real newbies kind of question, but any help would be appreciated. ive tried unchecking this album, syncing then checking them again and syncing, but still the same.

any help appreciated.
  2. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They are grouped together by the Album name so just change the Album name to the same one, and you'll see the whole list in one Album when you double tap to see the song listing.
  3. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yeah ive got them all with the same album name, and like i said in normal album view in portrait its fine. its just the coverflow in landscape thats only showing that one track
  4. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok, i guess i got it. i checked the compilation box in the get info for all songs in this album and now they all show up.

again, sorry if it was a dumb question to begin with