TRacking App??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by infernoxc, Apr 27, 2009.

1. infernoxc

infernoxc New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hello guys i want a tracking App for an iphone 3G 2.2.1 FW or is there an app that will record every call/ sms i make or recieve even if i change the SIM card it will stick to the iphone, or anything that might help in anyway better than that thanks in advance
  2. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

I have not done a search for awhile but I know Cylay does some useful stuff as far as tracking and theft recovery.

I'm sure there are some more but thats one that I know of.
  3. Sup3rsonic

Sup3rsonic New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    might give this a go myself, for safety. i would hate to get my iphone stolen!
  4. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

I actually installed it and kind of forgot about it until the other day...

Was helping a friend with his iPhone and told him to play with mine for a bit. He put his SIM in my phone and was using it like normal (took a call and was surfing around). I decided to check my phone and put my SIM into my 2G. It was damn cool because as soon as I put my SIM in I got a text message from my 3G (friends account) telling me that someone had swapped SIM's. From that text I had his number and figure that alone could be useful (he never knew the 3G sent the text message). From there you can do a little bit via texting to tell your phone to delete your info (contacts, photos, etc..) backup your data, begin forwarding SMS messages and a few other things. If you upgrade and pay Cylay you can then track your iPhone and get its location.

Also, this may have been covered but the new 3.0 software will enable tracking via MobileMe. Granted it will cost a little bit of money but will be damn nice to help in recovering iPhones.
  5. for_torin

for_torin New Member

for tracking

as for me I am using Download meter for tracking and as far as I am a heavy internet user you can believe my experience in using it. I like it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I tried the others this one seems to be stable and reliable.