Release Toy Joy Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by raediant, Nov 25, 2007.

1. raediant

raediant New Member

Hey iPoTters,
    I'm finally finished with my designer toy theme, (sorry it took so long to finally upload.) All of this is homemade in PS.

I've loaded a zip file with icons labled with applications listed below and if those 40 icons aren't enough, there is a Toy Joy Theme Icon Booster Pack with 14 more icons to choose from. Hopefully you'll find some icons that you like amongst the 54...

>>>The icons are NOT application specific, so although it may take some time to get used to using them without labels on your springboard, you can always switch out and assign the icons you like best to your personal set of apps.

Named Apps in Toy Joy Theme File: 15, Apollo, Calculator, Calendar, Clock, Contacts, Customize, Finder, FiveDice, gpSPhone, iBlackJack, Installer, iSolitaire, iTunes, Light, Lights Off, Mail, Maps, Music, NES, Notes, Photos, Safari, ScreenShot, Settings, Sketches, SMBPrefs, SSH, Stocks, Stumbler, Sudoku, SysInfo, Term-vt100, Tetromino, ToDoList, Videos, VNsea, Weather, weDict, and YouTube.
    ***Download the booster pack for even more icons***

Toy Joy Theme:
    With icon labels

Please Register or Log in to view images

More icons

Even more icons:

Even more freakin icons:

I hope somebody out there likes this.
    *Cheers*

Attached Files:

2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Very nice work, not my style, but still, nice work.
  3. dfarshi

dfarshi New Member

I really like this theme, only concern is that I will not be sure what icon does what, will have to read the tags rather than have a pic that displays what it does (i realise that some of the icons give some indication like safari and maps) but really like the images and the icon booster pack, good call on that, only thing is, the weather icon does not work, i've noticed this on a few themes tho.
  4. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

It looks very unified however, its really just squares cut out of pictures and nothing else. Perhaps if you made them like a glossy finish or something, maybe like the iMilk's icons. It looks nice don't get me wrong, but I think more work could've gone into a dock or finishing the icons.
  5. unsungzero

unsungzero New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wicked theme

As someone else said, without the labels it's impossible to tell what's what.. however it's still a nice theme

Incidentally, if you're into designer toys, you might like to check out my website: www.vinylabuse.com
  6. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

!!! i always wanted toys like that LOL! But i couldn't find any in Cananda... well somewhere i didnt have to order from.

sweet theme!
  7. raediant

raediant New Member

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I was actually going for the "cut-out pictures" look, but I'll definately try to gloss them up if I can find the time.